Aboard Astraea

Invest in experiences, not things

The blaze. Clay's truck is in the right hand corner of the picture.

Fire in the Marina Parking Lot

|

There was a fire in the marina parking lot on Thursday! Natalie and I were away for my sister’s wedding in New York and Eric of Coconutz happened to catch the blaze on his cellphone. The fire started from an electric scooter that short circuited and spread to the nearby scooters and VW Beetle. Clay’s truck was parked on the other side of the lot from the blaze. Our cars escaped unharmed.

Eric’s blue scooter is now black and charred. I can see his ad for it on craigslist now, “For sale, used scooter. Last time I started it, it ran great. New black matte finish. $1 or best offer.”

The blaze. Clay's truck is in the right hand corner of the picture.

The blaze. Clay's truck is in the right hand corner of the picture.

The aftermath

The aftermath

Comment

Leave a Reply

Required fields are marked *.