One of the final maintenance projects I had for Airborne before selling was to fix the wiring on the main mast. None of the lights worked because the ground wire wasn’t making contact. Since Astraea was going in to the yard to get her masts put on I brought the whole Kraft fleet out for the day. Eric drove Airborne, I drove Astraea, and Natalie drove Clay’s truck to Knight and Carver Yacht Center.
Astraea’s starting to look like a sailboat now. After we got back Eric and I put up the main boom. Then today Natalie and I put up the mizzen and lazy jacks. I wired the Furuno radar and it’s working well. We’re getting close to a test sail now. Tomorrow the plan is to point Astraea in to the prevailing evening wind from the West and put on the sails.